- Our U.S.team includes drilling professionals with experience in water wells and developing well drill sites.
- We control costs by using volunteers whenever possible so that virtually your entire donation goes to fund the drilling of wells by the Tanzanian team.
- We control costs in Tanzania by focusing our drilling operations on specific regions, and by sticking to an Accountability and Sustainability Plan for that region.
- We have the help and support of church and government officials in Tanzania. This gives us a network of people on the ground in Tanzania who secures the equipment, lend technical support and navigate any issues.
- Our Tanzanian team is led onsite by a drilling professional specializing in water wells who is on a full-time contract to the Tanzania Water Project.
Want to learn some hard facts about bad water? See our Water As A World Health Issue page.